Michael J. Gaffney
- Personal Injury - New York - Plaintiff
- Personal Injury - New Jersey - Plaintiff
- Real Estate - Residential
- Estate Planning
Michael Gaffney is an attorney at law licensed to practice in New York and New Jersey. He has been a lawyer on Staten Island for over 40 years practicing primarily in the area of personal injury or accident law. The office handles all types of accident cases such as wrongful death, construction accidents, motor vehicle accidents, fall down accidents, dog bites, nursing home accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents and scaffolding accidents.
The law office of Michael J Gaffney is located at 1164 Victory Blvd. Staten Island, NY at the corner of Victory Blvd and Clove Road. Their phone number is 347-286-1937. You may email the office at [email protected].
Michael Gaffney is an aggressive and experienced trial attorney who has handled thousands of accident cases in New York and New Jersey State and Federal courts. The cases are handled on a contingent fee basis. A legal fee is only paid if there is a recovery for your pain and suffering, if there is no recovery, there is no fee. There is a free initial consultation. Home and hospital visits can be arranged.
Mr. Gaffney can also handle your family's other legal needs such as the preparation of your will and health care proxy or representing you in the sale or purchase of a home or small business.
Mr. Gaffney has dedicated his time to the legal community. He currently is a member of the Executive Committee of the New York State Bar Association. He is a Past President of the Richmond County Bar Association and the Staten Island Trial Lawyers Association.
Mr. Gaffney has also been active in the community of Staten Island. He is a Past President of the Hillside Swim Club and a local chapter of BNI.
If you know someone who was involved in an accident please have them call the law office of Michael Gaffney because he meets his client's by accident.
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 1979
- State University College at Oneonta, Oneonta, New York
- Major: Business Economics
- New York, 1980
- New Jersey, 1986
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
Classes & Seminars
- Pre - Trial Case Management, New York State Bar Association Trial Lawyers Section, Fall Practical Skills, 1992
Fraternities or Sororities
- Miliha Ferluckaj v Goldman Sachs & Co, 12 NY 3d 318, 2009, Ct of Appeals
Certified Legal Specialties
- Richmond County Bar Association, Former President - Current Member
- Staten Island Trial Lawyers Association, Former President - Current Member
- New York State Bar Association, Nominating Committee - Current Member
Current Employment Position
- Sole Practitioner